So do you like the beard that Riley (15) is sporting? Tee-hee, just kidding. I think I got a cold from Ty when we were in Texas, but he redeemed himself when he went to the grocery store and came back with a bag of my favorite Easter candy...Hershey chocolate eggs with candy coating.
My brother, Kent, moved into his new home in Cove.
Andrew's sister, Becky, had a scan that showed her cancer had spread. She's on chemo again. Andrew's dad, Fred, recently spent 9 days in the hospital. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
My niece, Emily, had surgery to put a patch on her aorta. She has been through so many surgeries, I hope and pray this one takes care of everything. Her brother Sam's wife, Kacie, has had eye surgery again. I'm wishing for an improvement in her vision.
On the other side of the family, niece Tami will be having a baby boy very soon. He will join a sister and two brothers. We're happy that nephew, Brandon, is engaged. (Brandon, Candace and Tami were all born the same month)
Bryan has been nervous that funding cuts at the prison might result in many inmates being let out early and many officers being let go. He thinks things are looking better and that his job will be spared.
It's great to be eight! Landon will be baptized on April 9th in West Jordan
Ashley wrote my biography for a school assignment. She got the highest number of points possible...no deductions!Six more weeks and our YSA ward will be disbanded for the summer. Yeah! Two of those Sundays will be testimony meetings, one General Conference and one High Council Sunday. There will be a lot of activities packed in as well.
The bad thing about vacations is that you have to come back home. I am having to put in double shifts at the temple to pay people back for subbing for me. I have a new temple assignment. I don't know what the official title is...something like 'Roving Director.' This means going in earlier and staying later. I will be walking around with a clipboard, checking hourly at each post, starting rotations, filling in during bathroom or lunch breaks, etc.



No comments:
Post a Comment