The Schvaneveldt home is under the bubble. On the outside, the roof has been shingled, the garage doors are on and stucco is mostly done. Inside, the sheetrock, taping and texturing are finished, the bathroom cultured marble is partially done, and tile floors and paint will be next. Things are on schedule. Everything looks great!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Who is moving?
We have 2 daughters, 2 sons-in-law, 4 granddaughters and 3 grandsons who will be moving in the next few months. Obviously, one family is Jill's. Who else? I don't know if I should announce the other one so I'll wait. But their home will hopefully go on the market next week.
The Schvaneveldt home is under the bubble. On the outside, the roof has been shingled, the garage doors are on and stucco is mostly done. Inside, the sheetrock, taping and texturing are finished, the bathroom cultured marble is partially done, and tile floors and paint will be next. Things are on schedule. Everything looks great!

The Schvaneveldt home is under the bubble. On the outside, the roof has been shingled, the garage doors are on and stucco is mostly done. Inside, the sheetrock, taping and texturing are finished, the bathroom cultured marble is partially done, and tile floors and paint will be next. Things are on schedule. Everything looks great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lookin' good Jill!
K, I'm totally curious who else is moving!!
Nevermind...I know who it is by deducting the grandkids. Can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment