After sacrament meeting we went to Ron and Jodie's home for a really great feast. Thanks to them for a wonderful time! It was great to visit with so many family members. My better half was busy in the YSA Ward and couldn't attend. I went with Robin and Andrew.
We had a quick 'sibling' picture...Ron, Me, Jean, Marilyn and Kent. We missed Marsha. Marilyn and Gary only have a month left of their Family History Mission in SLC. 
We went on tour of Kent and Deb's 'great and spacious building.' Saying it is really nice is an understatement. Most of the sheetrock is done, the intricate brickwork has been started on the back and there's lots of custom designing, personal touches and attention to detail...even has an elevator. There are nice views in every direction. They plan on moving in around February. 
Bryan graduates from the Corrections Officer Academy on November 17th.
Bryan graduates from the Corrections Officer Academy on November 17th.
Andrew's surgery was postponed for a week or two. He was put under anesthesia and everything but the doctor couldn't do the surgery due to scar tissue constriction.
Owen received a physical fitness award at school. Way to go!
Jodi has lost 50 pounds since Abby was born. I'm proud of her.
The Johnsons went to Hogle Zoo and the Daughters of the Utah Pioneers Museum in SLC. UEA break was on Thursday and Friday.
1 comment:
What a great sibling photo. And I'm glad to see a picture of Kent's house. . . I've heard a lot about it.
I need to remember to check your blog more often!
Post a Comment