Sunday, March 29, 2009
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
On Thursday Reed picked up a garbage can and recycling bin in Logan and delivered it to Jill and Brandon's home in Providence. He noticed the garage floor was a mess so we went back with the power washer and supplies. Reed swept and I used a screwdriver to scrape all the drywall mud and sheetrock adhesive from the garage floor. Then Reed used the power washer and I used the squeege. A van load of belongings was taken up to the house that night. The big move was on Friday. Most of the Schvaneveldt's belongings were moved from our house and their storage shed on Friday. Brandon rented a U-Haul, Reed used our pickup and ATV trailer, and Jill used the van. Bryan provided muscle power all day as well. The kids helped when they got home from school and I picked up Riley to assist too. A few guys from the Elders' Quorum in our ward came over to move the piano. What a lot of work! They stayed here Friday night and pulled out of here about 11 a.m. on Saturday morning. Kim and Ashley arrived to help them. Everyone's muscles are still sore. We are empty nesters once again! Natalie and Kaden will start going to Providence Elementary on Monday morning. Courtney and Hailey will still be at their same schools.
I was so delighted on Saturday that all the snow had melted from our lawn so I took a couple of pictures from the back porch. Reed was out raking and planting a few seeds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sick of the dang snow too. We just got a bunch more last night.
YAY, you're empty nesters again! Pretty exciting for Brandon, Jill and fam! We are hoping we will be moving soon too.
Post a Comment