In Loving Memory of
LEOLA WEBSTER PRIGMORE
April 17, 1923 - May 17, 2010
Funeral Services- Saturday, May 22, 2010
Kaysville Tabernacle- 11 a.m.
Interment- Kaysville Cemetery
I have a lot of fond memories of Aunt Leola. She was a very special aunt to me. I had many good times staying at her home. It was nice to see everyone even though it was under such circumstances. I love the old Kaysville Tabernacle with its stained glass windows. It is the meetinghouse where Grandma and Grandpa Prigmore attended church and where they had their funerals as well. I remember going to sacrament meeting there with cousin Kathy to hear Uncle Gene give a high council talk.


Last leaves on the tree:

Uncle Gene

Uncle Wally

Casket with floral spray at cemetery

Some of the beautiful floral offerings

Mary Ann Winegar, Sarah and Ed Kingsley, Eugene Prigmore and John Gailey

Family at the gravesite

Larry, Jill, Annette, Don, Ron, Jean and Lorraine

Bernice and Jerry
Other family headstones in the Kaysville Cemetery:

Aunt Myrtle and Uncle Jim

Grandma and Grandpa Prigmore

Uncle Jesse

Aunt Rose
No comments:
Post a Comment