Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wienie Roast

There is an activities committee who plans movie nights, pot-lucks, trail rides, parties, concerts and everything else you could think of. We don't try to be anti-social or party-poopers but we only go to half of them. Besides the activities every Saturday night and the Potluck Dinner every Sunday, there are mid-week activities. Who has the energy after a hard day of work?

We recently had a wienie roast at the waterfront pavilion. We decided to attend. I am actually in this picture in the center clear down near the end of the row.

After sunset we sat around the fire and played a game, visited, roasted marshmallows and watched the moon come up over the mountains. Reed and I are in the center of this picture in camp chairs.


I look like a real grump in this one. There were graham crackers, Hershey chocolate bars and marshmallows for making smores. I took the candy bar and enjoyed pure, unadulterated chocolate...forget the other ingredients.


No comments: