Friday, January 27, 2012

New Blog

I am soon coming to the storage limit on my blog account. My account consists of four family history blogs, one about our Nibley home, plus this personal, private blog. I had a blog of our YSA Ward at USU too. I deleted it when I maxed out my account, thus allowing me to continue for a while longer. I hadn't realized that every blog under one email address counts toward the total space allowed. Anyway, I have another blog set up and I have two posts on it. The name of it is "The Conlin Chronicles II." I tried to make it easy to remember so instead of 'kathyreedc.blogspot.com,' the new one is 'reedkathyc.blogspot.com.' I don't need it right now and I haven't privatized it yet so anyone can get on it. I think I have only 5 or 6 regular readers but if you would like to have an invitation to my newest blog when I make it private, please send me an email request. In the meantime, I will still use my original blog.

No comments: